SHIPPING & RETURNS
We ship your purchase via nationwide courier service in New Zealand. Items are normally dispatched with 48 hours of confirmation of your payment and delivery time will differ based on the location the item is shipped to. Rural deliveries can take up to 2 working days longer, Please note that all delivery times are approximate and Paddle Sport NZ are in no way responsible for delays due to causes beyond our control.
Oversize and bulky items incur longer delivery times via freight companies.
Items shipped as standard sized packages will incur a flat fee as indicated on each items page.
We do not ship to PO Boxes as we require the signature of the recipient and Paddle Sport NZ is not responsible for the loss of parcels if the customer has created an Authority to Leave at the address which an order is delivered to.
Please ensure your address details are correct as Paddle Sport NZ takes no responsibility for deliveries which are made to addresses entered incorrectly at time of purchase, and no refunds or replacements will be issued for such errors.
We take great care to ensure that purchased goods are packaged securely. Please inspect goods on delivery, prior to signing for receipt. Should the goods be damaged upon delivery please raise this with the courier or delivery company immediately and contact us at the earliest opportunity in order for us to follow this up with the freighting provider.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Paddle Sport NZ Ltd are committed to providing high quality paddling equipment and gear to the NZ market. We want you to be a 100% happy with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to exchange or refund a product within 7 days of date of purchase provided it is in fully resalable condition. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on the item. Goods must not have been used, washed, or damaged in any way. Clothing must have original sale tags still on.
Please note that shipping costs will not be refunded.
In accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 our customers have a right to a repair, replacement or refund for any product that is faulty or not of good quality.
We offer the following options:
* EXCHANGE - If you are not satisfied with the item you purchased, we will gladly exchange if for another item of the same purchase value.
* REFUND - We offer a 7 day returns guarantee. Refunds will be paid out in the same tender as was received.
*CREDIT - We are happy to refund your purchase via store credit. These will be issued in the form of a gift voucher or purchase code which may be used on our online store. Credit is subject to the normal terms and conditions of gift vouchers.
To start processing your exchange or refund please follow this procedure:
1. Contact us to let us know about the item in question and to discuss the return options at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the return or exchange is approved, we will provide you with the shipping address for the return. Please note that we may require proof of payment prior to a exchange, refund or credit being issued.
2. Repack the item, ensuring that reasonable care is taken to ensure the item will not be damaged while in transit
3. Include the packing slip as proof of purchase. Please ensure that your details such as name, address, phone number etc. is included on the packing slip. We highly recommend that you retain a copy for your records.
Return the package via courier to the shipping address provided in step 1.